BITSAT 2022 Admission Card: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test released the admission cards for BITSAT 2022 on June 25, 2022. Interested candidates who registered will be able to download the hall tickets now. It has been uploaded from BITS Pilani official website and can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned below.
The BITSAT 2022 admission card contains the details of candidate name, roll number, exam slots, exam center, time and guidelines. The BITSAT 2022 entrance test will be conducted in online mode. Every year, the BITSAT is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science for the admission of eligible candidates to all the undergraduate programs of the institute. According to the schedule, BITS Pilani will conduct BITSAT 2022 Session 1 between July 2-9, while BITSAT Session 2 Exam will be held from August 3-7, 2022. BITSAT 2022 Entrance Test will be conducted in online mode. line. To access the BITSAT 2022 room ticket, applicants will need to enter their application number and password. Only applicants who have completed the BITSAT 2022 slot reservation are eligible to download the BITSAT admission card.
BITSAT 2022 Admission Card: Here’s How to Download Hall Tickets
- Step 1: Registered candidates who have passed the exam should go to the official website – bitsadmission.com
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the admission card link
- Step 3: In the next step, applicants will need to click on the corresponding link on the admission card
- Step 4: After being redirected to another page, applicants will need to enter their application number and password
- Step 5: After submitting the details, the BITSAT admission card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Go through the details mentioned there and download the same
- Step 7: Take his printout for future reference