This tutorial is about how to pin a website to Windows 11 taskbar. We will try our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Pin a Website to Windows 11 Taskbar. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to pin a website to Windows 11 taskbar
We spend a lot of time every day on our PC, browsing websites, using social networks, working and using applications. That’s why the ability to launch our most-used apps with just one click can be a convenient and quick luxury. In Windows, you’ve always been able to pin apps to the taskbar for instant access, and Windows 11 is no different. However, with Windows 11, you can now pin files, folders, drives, and even websites to the taskbar.
From Desktop or File Explorer, right-click the app you want to pin to the taskbar. By default, the Windows 11 taskbar has the Start menu, task view, widgets, chat, file explorer, Microsoft Edge, and pinned Microsoft Store. However, you can add other apps to it, including the ones you currently have open.
How to Pin an Open App to the Taskbar in Windows 11
The Windows 11 taskbar comes with Start Menu, Task View, Widgets, Chat, File Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Store pinned on it. However, you can add other apps to it, including the ones you currently have open. Each time you open an application, its icon appears in the taskbar. From there, you can pin the app to the taskbar by doing the following:
- Right-click or long-press the app icon on the taskbar.
- Click/tap Pin to taskbar.
How to Pin a Windows 11 App to the Taskbar from the Start Menu or All Apps Menu
If you use a Start menu app a lot, you can save an extra click by pinning it to the taskbar.
- Open the Start menu.
- Right-click or long-press an app icon in the Start menu.
- Click/tap Pin to taskbar.
The Windows 11 start menu only shows a few apps, so the one you want to pin might not be there. To see even more apps:
- Click/tap the All Apps button in the top right.
- Right-click or long-press the desired app in the All apps list.
- Click/tap More > Pin to taskbar.
How to pin a Windows 11 app to the taskbar from the context menu
- On the desktop or in File Explorer, right-click the app you want to pin to the taskbar.
- Click/tap Show more options > Pin to taskbar.
How to Pin a Folder to Windows 11 Taskbar
- Right-click or long-press the folder (I chose the “Screenshots” folder for this example), then click/tap Show more options > Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).
- Right-click or long-press the folder shortcut on your desktop, then click/tap Properties.
- In the Shortcut tab, add the word explorer followed by a space, in front of the destination path, which as you can see in the screenshot is “C:UsersNeerajPicturesScreenshots”. Then click/tap Apply.
- Click/tap the Change Icon button.
- In Search for icons in this file: type imageres.dll and hit enter as in the screenshot below. From the folder icons that appear, select a folder icon you like and click/tap OK.
- Then in the folder properties, click/tap OK.
- The folder shortcut icon on your desktop would have been replaced with the icon you selected. Right-click or long-press the folder shortcut, then click/tap Show more options > Pin to taskbar, as shown in the following screenshot.
- Your folder is now pinned to the taskbar. Just open it with a click/tap.
- Delete the shortcut to the drive on your desktop.
Final Words: How to Pin a Website to Windows 11 Taskbar
Hope you understand this article How to Pin a Website to Windows 11 Taskbar, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.